Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Attachments



OVERVIEW:

"Hi, I'm the guy who reads your e-mail, and also, I love you . . . "
Beth Fremont and Jennifer Scribner-Snyder know that somebody is monitoring their work e-mail. (Everybody in the newsroom knows. It's company policy.) But they can't quite bring themselves to take it seriously. They go on sending each other endless and endlessly hilarious e-mails, discussing every aspect of their personal lives.

Meanwhile, Lincoln O'Neill can't believe this is his job now- reading other people's e-mail. When he applied to be "internet security officer," he pictured himself building firewalls and crushing hackers- not writing up a report every time a sports reporter forwards a dirty joke.
When Lincoln comes across Beth's and Jennifer's messages, he knows he should turn them in. But he can't help being entertained-and captivated-by their stories.
By the time Lincoln realizes he's falling for Beth, it's way too late to introduce himself.
What would he say . . . ?
REVIEW:

THIS IS A VERY CUTE BOOK!! Oh well what can I say..  I was swooning and happy dancing while reading this book. The story is a new concept for me, because it’s not the traditional way where boy meets girl, fell in love, and they live happily ever after. Okay so here’s how the story goes to give you some background if you haven’t read it yet..

The main guy in the story is Lincoln and he is an IT/security. He’s job is to read the emails that were flagged and he sends them warning. I know right?! I was like, Wow I didn’t know there’s a job for that! Anyhoo.. There’s an email that is always flagged and always ends up in the WebFence folder. The emails are from Beth and Jenifer, they always email each other using their work computer talking about not being pregnant, boyfriend issues, too perfect husband issues, sister’s wedding and “the cute guy”.. Lincoln is so engrossed in reading the exchange of emails from Beth and Jenifer and he finds Beth as funny and smart and he was falling in love with her.. even if he haven’t seen her yet.. Cute right? Or downright creepy?! Lol

Lincoln’s character is somewhat nerdy, he plays Dungeons and Dragons every week with his friends and he still lives with his mom, he doesn’t socialize much and he loves school a lot. Like he has a couple of M.A and he’s still thinking about going back.. And the other character Beth, she is in a relationship with Chris. He is a guitarist in a band and always seems disconnected.. Beth is a journalist, well she is a movie critic at the courier. I love the chemistry between Lincoln and Beth they are just sooo perfect for each other because they both have the same stalkerish vibe going on.

It’s obvious that I love this book maybe a little too much! I recommend it to all who likes a good laugh and who likes mild mushy stuff.. seriously this a cute book! It’s far from Rainbow’s other book “Eleanor and Park” that book made me ugly cry so hard! And this book made me Laugh like a crazy person. Rainbow Rowell does it again! 

RATING:
5.0

2 comments:

  1. I love this book too and I currently reading it.. I recommend you Fangirl from Rainbow Rowell . It is make me laugh too

    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog

    xx
    http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's for dropping by my blog! I'll make sure to check out your blog! :)

      Delete